OK, so I decided to just give you my comments and you can post them if you like. It will be so much easier. Here goes:
1. I don't consider myself a slow reader. I'm an efficient reader. Besides, it took me awhile to get used to all those dinnas and cannas and dunnas and ye's etc. I was half way through the book before I realized "ken" meant "know".
2. Yes, I meant Jenny. Ellen is my pregnant grade partner with twin boys and I was reading about a woman with 2 fathers of her baby, I got confused.
3. The page before the preview said, "And look for the NEXT installment of the acclaimed Outlander series.... Read on for a preview..." I do what I'm told.
4. Tell Karen it's actually the other way around. How have I been able to hold out this long with my sisters being so addicted. I've considered an intervention.
5. Tracey, don't line up for any Academy award. I knew in Carol's kitchen that I was in for a lot more violence. How did I know? FROM YOUR REACTION!
6. Carol, don't profess to know whose name I call out in my sleep. Just last night I took Jamie, I mean Howie, to our hot spring, I mean hot tub, but my breasts wouldn't float.
7. No, I'm not a changeling, but that was a REALLY good movie years ago!
8. Now, I was a bit disappointed in my hero, Jamie, towards the end. How many times did he come riding in on his white horse to save Claire? My fictional heroes need to continue that no matter what happens. But when he's dying he starts giving up and wants her to go back home. Boohoo so you've been beaten, flogged, done up the ass, hand smashed and nailed to a table, blah blah blah. Man up and be my hero without needing opium to do it!! Reminds me a bit of Edward when he wussed out while Bella was pregnant. Did I hit a nerve??
9. After regaining consciousness at the suggestion of Jared Padelecki being Jamie, (great picture btw! Carol, can you get me a poster of that pic for the ceiling above my bed?) Anyway, Jared will always be my Sam Winchester and no one else. Besides, he doesn't have red hair. In my opinion, we haven't seen Jamie yet. He should be a total unknown.
10. Thank you for the opportunity to get all that off my chest. Third sister, signing out.