TOP TEN things that go through one's mind the day after finishing An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon:
10) Oooh I have ten minutes - I'm going to read!!! Oh. Wait. Shit.
9) How fast can I read the whole series a second time?
8) 2 years 'til new Jamie?!?!?! Give me the phone. "911, What's your emergency?"
7) Does anyone know where I can get a wolf?
6) "How many bullets are left in this gun?"
5) EFF the Kindle. I'm buying the books! I need to do MAJOR PAGE FLIPPAGE right now!
4) "Edward? Jamie?" (yelled like "Cindy? Bobby?")
3) Did somebody say "cliffhanger"?
2) No dirk-carrying, cup-draining, peach-splitting or herb-collecting for HOW long??
1) Claire, you ignorant slut!